Posted on: 27 Oct 2012
Mohican MTB100 Start 2012
2014 Race Registration is now OPEN
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES: · Race entry· 5 fully stocked aid stations· Post-race buffet BBQ Chicken or Pork Chop dinner with all the fix’ins, vegan options available· Mohican MTB100 T-shirt although there is no guarantee on size and availability for racers who are not pre-registered· Custom Mohican MTB 100 Beer Mugs for finishers· Memories of Mohican Country that you will never forget.
$150 pre-entry before Feb 1/ $180 before May 29/ $200 for walk ups on May 31
$100 pre-entry before Feb 1/ $120 before May 29/ $140 for walk ups on May 31
Online registration is open now and will close on Thursday May 29, however, racers can still register on site on Friday, May 30, from 4pm until 7pm.
- No Saturday morning registration is available. However, packet pickup is available at Mohican Adventures on Saturday morning.
- No transfers from 100k to 100 mile or 100 mile to 100k accepted on Saturday.
- Racers may pick up packets for other racers on Friday.
- COMP Policy: Complimentary entries awarded to race winners, aid station captains, and all others expire within one year and can only be used in the year following the award. Complimentary entries cannot be used several years after they awarded.
- TRANSFER POLICY: Racers can transfer their race registration by sending an email with complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $15 transfer fee for administration costs
· REFUND POLICY: No Refunds