Posted on: 27 Oct 2012
Mohican MTB100 Start 2012
2015 Race Registration is now OPEN
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES: · Race entry· 5 fully stocked aid stations· Post-race buffet BBQ Chicken or Pork Chop dinner with all the fix’ins, vegan options available· Mohican MTB100 T-shirt although there is no guarantee on size and availability for racers who are not pre-registered· Custom Mohican MTB 100 Beer Mugs for finishers· Memories of Mohican Country that you will never forget.
Limit: First 700 entry's
$150 pre-entry before Feb 1 (increase at 11:59 1/31/2015)
$180 pre-entry before May 28 (increase at 11:59 5/27/2015)
$200 for walk ups on May 29
$100 pre-entry before Feb 1 (increase at 11:59 1/31/2015)
$120 pre-entry before May 28 (increase at 11:59 5/27/2015)
$140 for walk ups on May 29
Online registration is open now and will close on Thursday May 28, however, racers can still register on site on Friday, May 29, from 4pm until 7pm.
- No Saturday morning registration is available. However, packet pickup is available at Mohican Adventures on Saturday morning.
- No transfers from 100k to 100 mile or 100 mile to 100k accepted on Saturday.
- Racers may pick up packets for other racers on Friday.
- COMP Policy: Complimentary entries awarded to race winners, aid station captains, and all others expire within one year and can only be used in the year following the award. Complimentary entries cannot be used several years after they awarded.
- TRANSFER POLICY: Racers can transfer their race registration by sending an email with complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $13 transfer fee for administration costs. All transfers must be made no later than midnight on Wednesday, May 27.
· REFUND POLICY: No Refunds