- Racers may finish the race riding, pushing, or carrying a bike that is mechanically impaired so long as all laps have been completed and no short-cutting of the course has occurred. If a racer leaves the course for any reason, perhaps to make a repair for example, they must return to the point that they went off course in order to re-enter the race.
- Racers must ride with courtesy at all times, and allow faster riders to pass when trail space allows.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated, and may result in the issuance of a DNF by a race official.
- Falsification of registration information will result in the issuance of a DNF.
- Race/rider protests may be filed with a race official within 20 minutes of completing the race.
- Sport and Novice level series division winners are required to move to a higher class the following season.