Posted on: 12 May 2016
Due to very wet conditions with more rain in the forecast, Battle of the Barbed Wire at Great Seal State Park will be postponed until next Saturday, May 21. All times and information will remain the same. If you pre registered for the race and can make it on May 21, you will remain registered for the race. If you pre registered and are unable to attend on May 21, your entry fee will be refunded minus the bikereg fee. If you need a refund, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The good news is that the weather looks much better for next week.