Posted on: 15 Mar 2017
Mohican Race Postponed until April 22
Due to the return of winter and freeze/thaw trail conditions, the March 18 race at Mohican will be postponed until our previously scheduled rain date of Saturday, April 22. The race will be joining the Spokejunkies first ride, which will begin immediately after the race starts. Great Lakes Brew and Smokin' Bro's BBQ will be there for both events.